- How can friends and family find out about my child's condition?
Please direct family and friends to call 253-403-1622 to obtain updates concerning your child. A code is required for staff to release any information. If anyone calls without the code number, they will not be given any information.
- What are the hospital visiting hours?
- Visiting hours at Mary Bridge Children's Hospital are 8am to 8pm, unless you are a parent or guardian of a hospitalized child. Parents and guardians are always welcome at our hospital at any time of day, although some patient care areas may have special restrictions.
- Where can I park?
Valet parking is available for $3.00 at the entrance on Martin Luther King Jr. Way and at the Philip Pavilion main hospital entrance on 5th Street.
Additional parking for patients and visitors is available in the Baker Center Garage across from the the hospital on Martin Luther King Jr. Way. This parking is free of charge for the first two hours. Your ticket can be validated at the main information desk.
Free parking with no time limit is available in the Fifth Street Garage also located on Martin Luther King Jr. Way.
Please be sure to lock your car. If for some reason you need assistance with your vehicle, please call the Security Dispatch center at 403-1013.
- Where is the information desk?
- Mary Bridge Children's Hospital and MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital share an information desk, which is located by the Martin Luther King Jr. Way entrance to the third floor main lobby. Staff and volunteers are available to help locate patients, staff and departments. Information about buses, taxis and other transportation also is available.
- Can I bring gifts to patients?
- Visitors should check with the nurse before bringing gifts, plants, food or drink to patients. Because latex allergies are becoming more common in patients and staff, latex balloons are not permitted. Mylar balloons are allowed.
- Where is the gift shop?
- The hospital's Atrium gift shop is located on the third floor near the main lobby. There is also a gift shop on the first floor of the Mary Bridge Health Center across the street from the hospital. To contact them directly, call 253-403-1488.
- What are the office hours for your clinics?
- Most Mary Bridge outpatient clinics and departments are open Monday through Friday. Office hours vary by clinic. Check with your specific clinic to verify their hours.
- How do I pay my bill?
Your bill for care provided at any Mary Bridge Children's Hospital & Health Network facility will come from MultiCare Health System. Our billing statements represent hospital and physician charges for Mary Bridge and MultiCare services and providers only.
To pay your bill
- Pay online through MyChart, our secure patient records portal. You may use your credit card to pay bills through MyChart, as well as request paperless billing options. If you are not a current MyChart user, your bill will include an access code allowing you to easily sign up for an account.
- Please call 253-459-7956 or toll-free at 800-919-1936 Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm
- To update the insurance coverage we have listed, call 253-459-7956 or toll-free at 800-919-1936
How to reach us
- To make a payment or set up payment arrangements by phone, call 253-459-7956 or toll-free at 800-919-1936.
- If you need help filing for state assistance, call 253-403-1404
- If you feel you may qualify for financial assistance, call 253-459-8247
- For billing disputes, call 253-459-7956 or toll-free 800-919-1936, Monday - Friday 7:30 am to 5 pm
- Who do I contact with a concern or complaint?
If you have a concern or compliment regarding the care or service provided at any MultiCare facility, including Mary Bridge, call our Patient Advocacy line, Monday - Friday 8am to 4:30pm:
- Pierce County: 253-403-1739
- King County: 253-372-7039
- Toll Free: 866-247-2366
For questions related to a bill you received, please call 253-459-7956.
For any other questions or concerns, please call 253-403-1000.
We can also be contacted through our e-mail at: [email protected]*
- Feedback or Technical Support
Suggest an improvement, or get help using our website.
Send us a Message