Community COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic
May 25, Wednesday – May 25, Wednesday 2:30pm – 6:00pm
This event will be held at Kent Meridian High School in Kent, WA from 2:30-6:00pm offering FREE COVID vaccines for use in individuals 5 years and older (see below). No appointment needed. Please bring photo ID and vaccination card (when applicable).
- Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine available to adults 18+
- Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine available for youth ages 12-17
- Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine available for youth 5-11
- Pfizer: Recipients of the Pfizer vaccine who are 12 years of age and older are encouraged to get a booster shot five months after completing the initial series.* (12- to 17-year-olds are only eligible to receive the Pfizer vaccine at this time.)
- Moderna: Recipients of the Moderna vaccine who are 18 years of age and older are encouraged to get a booster shot five months after completing the initial series.*
- Johnson & Johnson. Recipients of the Johnson and Johnson vaccine who are 18 years of age and older are encouraged to receive a booster shot at least two months after the initial series *
*The initial series of the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines includes two doses, plus an additional dose if you are immunocompromised. The initial series of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine only includes one dose.
10020 SE 256th St-
Kent, WA 98030
Back to Events