Quality and Patient Safety at Mary Bridge Children's
We know you have many choices for meeting your child’s health care needs. At Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital & Health Network, we are committed to being leaders in providing safe, high quality health care. We are honored that you have chosen Mary Bridge and are grateful for the chance to partner with you in the care of your child.
Quality and safety in children’s health care are two of our greatest priorities. We are always working to advance the level of care we provide. Some of our key quality and safety focus areas include:
- Eliminating serious harm (such as falls, medication events, pressure ulcers, preventable infections)
- Creating evidence-based care guidelines to assist in medical decision-making
- Partnering with a network of pediatric clinics to improve the health of children in our region
- Standardizing the care of newborns across MultiCare Health System
- Aligning with regulatory bodies and national best practice standards for children’s health care
Our commitment to continuous improvement is demonstrated in the following quality and safety mission and vision statements:
Quality and Safety Mission
Partner with children and their families to prevent harm, promote healing and model respect at every interaction.
Quality and Safety Vision
To be a highly reliable pediatric health care organization that is free from serious harm, consistently delivers evidence-based care and is regarded as a regional and national leader in providing safe, top-quality health care for children and their families.