Family Wellness Workshop
Apr 27, Thursday 6:00pm – 7:00pm
You are invited to attend our free, parents only Family Wellness Workshop.
- Learn about our positive, family-centered approach
- Receive a Family Wellness Toolkit – simple tools you can use today to support healthy habits Meet other parents with similar concerns
- Get sensitive questions answered by a member of the Pediatric Weight and Wellness team – without your child present
- Spend an hour celebrating what you are already doing well and setting goals for tackling new challenges.
2nd Friday of each month, from 10am - 11am; &
4th Thursday of each month, 6pm - 7pm
Mary Bridge WIC building (Behind Frisco Freeze)
316 N. L St.
Tacoma, WA 98403
Who should attend:
- Anyone who cares about a child!
Our Program Philosophy: Our focus is on increasing evidence-based behaviors that support healthy lifestyles. We do not provide restrictive diets or emphasize weight loss. The program’s holistic approach can result in lasting improvements in your child’s health and quality of life.
To Sign up:
Schedule your workshop by contacting our Call Center: 253-792-6630
Mary Bridge WIC building (Behind Frisco Freeze)-
316 N. L St. Tacoma, WA 98403
Back to Events