Practice Philosophy: My patients' health and well-being are my priority, and as a surgeon this translates to ensuring excellent surgical outcomes through integrated clinical practice. I strive to provide the highest quality of surgical care for my patients while ensuring outstanding communication with their families and other providers involved in their care.
Professional School: Royal College of Surgeons (Dublin, Ireland)
Residency: Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH)
Fellowship: Nicklaus Children
Gavin Falk, MD, is a board-certified general surgeon specializing in pediatric procedures. His expertise includes minimally invasive laparoscopic surgeries that result in less scaring and a quicker healing process. Being a health care provider runs in the Falk family Besides his mother and sister, Dr. Falkâ€™s grandfather also practiced medicine. He counts himself fortunate to have spent time in his grandfatherâ€™s office while growing up in Ireland. Away from work, he enjoys hiking, fly fishing, Jiu Jitsu, wine and sampling different restaurants with his wife.
The conditions Dr. Falk treats include:
- Pediatric hernias (inguinal, umbilical and epigastric)
- Undescended testicles
- Pediatric lumps and bumps (lipomas, cysts)
- Chest wall pushed outward or collapsed pectus carinatum and pectus excavatum)
- Gallbladder disease
Dr. Falk's academic appointments include:
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Surgery - University of Washington (Seattle, WA)
- Adjunct Clinical Professor - Pacific Northwest University of Health Sciences (Yakima, WA)