Professional School: Baylor College of Medicine - Houston
Heidi enjoys serving patients of all ages with special interest in wound care, womenâ€™s health, and mental illness. She believes in preventative health care through diet, exercise, and spiritual and emotional well-being. She approaches wellness from a team perspective, encouraging the patient to take an active role in his or her own health care.
Heidi lives in Federal Way with her husband and three children. Outside of the office she enjoys spending time with family and friends, hiking, camping, traveling and scrap booking.
- Woodcreek Provider Since: 2003
- Board Certified: National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants, 2000
- Surgical Residency: University of California, San Diego, 1975
- Medical Degree:
- Baylor College of Medicine- MS in Physician Assistant Studies, 2000
- Valparaiso University- BS in Biology/Chemistry, 1994