Certification: American Board of Pediatrics
Practice Philosophy: I believe that the entire family, the family's culture, and the patient's environment should be considered in the management and ongoing care of pediatric patients.
Professional School: Indiana University
Residency: Methodist Hospital of Indiana
Dr. Hendrie practices general pediatrics, including wound care, fracture management, and gynecological examinations. She believes that the entire family, the family's culture, and the patients environment should be considered in the management and ongoing care of a patient's health.
Dr. Hendrie lives in Auburn with her husband, Paul Hendrie MD, a hematologist. Her two sons have flown the nest. Outside of the office, she enjoys travelling, dancing, singing with choruses and at church, and is on the board of several nonprofits.
- Woodcreek Provider Since: 1998
- Board Certified: Pediatrics, 1996
- Pediatric Residency: Methodist Hospital of Indiana, 1991, 1994-96
- Active Duty Military: United States Navy, 1991-94
- Medical Degree: Indiana University, School of Medicine- Doctor of Medicine, 1990