Practice Philosophy: I am passionate about treating asthma and believe asthma should not keep my patients from enjoying life and living it to the fullest. I believe it is important to truly listen to patients and to treat them with dignity and respect. My faith in God is the foundation for every aspect of my life.
Professional School: University of Washington
Special Interests: Asthma, allergies, eczema
Dr. Brewer is a Family Practice physician who specializes in managing allergies and asthma. She feels strongly that allergies and asthma should not keep her patients from enjoying life, and is passionate about patient education. She believes it is important to listen to patients and to treat them with dignity and respect. Her faith in God is the foundation for every aspect of her life and she will gladly pray with patients upon request.
Dr. Brewer enjoys family time with her husband and two sons. Outside of the office she finds pleasure in her church involvement, listening to classical music, playing symphonic percussion, and spoiling her kitties.
- Woodcreek Provider Since: 2005
- Board Certified: Family Practice, 1999, recertified 2006
- Family Practice Residency: In His Image at Hillcrest, Tulsa OK, 1996-1999
- Medical Degree: University of Washington School of Medicine – Doctor of Medicine, 1996
- Certified Asthma Educator since 2008