Professional School: Fuller Graduate School of Psychology
Dr. Wyma believes that children and adolescents are best understood by considering the biological, social, and psychological influences on their lives, and that they are helped best by the collaborative efforts of all the caring adults in their lives.
Dr. Wyma lives in Puyallup with his wife, who is an elementary school teacher. They have raised two daughters, are active in their church and enjoy a variety of outdoor recreational activities.
- Woodcreek Provider Since: 2003
- Licensed Psychologist, State of Washington, Since 1992
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship: UCLA, 1990-91
- Pre-Doctoral Internship, APA-Approved: Child Guidance Centers of Orange County, 1986-1987
- Education: Fuller Seminary - PhD in Clinical Psychology, 1990; Biola University - BA in Psychology, 1982