Certification: American Board of Pediatrics
Professional School: University of the Philippines
Residency: Mt. Sinai School of Medicine
Fellowship: Mt. Sinai School of Medicine
Dr. Santos provides general pediatric care for children of all ages. She has special interest in skin care, asthma, and well-child care.
She prefers to be a partner in ensuring childrenâ€™s continued well-being and believes that part of her role as a health care provider is to help parents make good informed decisions about their childrenâ€™s health. She also stresses preventive management to families.
Outside of the office, Dr. Santos enjoys cross-stitch, music, playing piano, traveling, and trying different cuisines. She likes to spend weekends exploring the Pacific Northwest with her husband and children.
Dr. Santos was born in the Philippines and speaks English and Filipino.
- Woodcreek Provider Since: May 2007
- Board Certified: American Board of Pediatrics, 1996
- Pediatric Residency: Mt Sinai Medical Center/Elmhurst Hospital Center, NY, NY
- Pediatric Chief Resident, 1997-98
- Pediatric Ambulatory Care Fellow, 1996-97
- Pediatric Residency, 1993-96
- Medical Degree: University of the Philippines College of Medicine Integrated Arts and Medicine Program (INTARMED) Doctor of Medicine, 1992