Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
At Mary Bridge Children’s, we treat your child like one of our own. We offer the latest in treatment for childhood cancers and blood disorders, providing advanced care in a convenient, family-focused setting.
Why Choose Mary Bridge Children's for Pediatric Hematology and Oncology?
We understand the difficulties that families face when dealing with childhood illness and cancer. Parents turn to Mary Bridge Children's because we offer:
- Leading-edge cancer treatment and research: Our pediatric patients have access to clinical trials and the same standardized care procedures found at other leading hospitals nationwide. Our tumor boards collaborate with other experts in the region, giving you a full team of doctors working together on your child’s recovery.
- Convenient care: Our hospital offers advanced care closer to home, minimizing disruption to daily life for children and families.
- Comprehensive, personalized support: We’re committed to providing family-centered care with a full range of child and family support services to make treatment easier on children and families. Our board-certified specialists customize treatment to your child, who will see the same doctor for almost every visit.
Cancers and Blood Disorders We Treat
Our hospital treats a wide range of childhood cancers that include:
We also provide comprehensive pediatric hematology services, treating blood disorders that include:
- Von Willebrand disease, an inherited disorder that causes difficulty forming blood clots
- Blood clots (thrombosis)
- Sickle cell anemia
- Thalassemia, a rare genetic blood disorder
Learn more about our pediatric cancer and hematology services and why Mary Bridge is a regional referral center for pediatric oncology and hematology care.
To make an appointment with one of our specialists, please call 253-403-3481.