We are actively involved with a number of community organizations and coalitions to help support injury prevention and distribute safety devices.
We serve as a board member for Safe Kids Pierce County, a coalition dedicated to preventing accidental childhood injuries. In addition to hosting the Washington Safety Summit each year, we also coordinate a number of projects including car seat inspections, booster seat distribution programs, low cost helmet and life jacket sales, life jacket loaner stations and International Walk to School Day events.
For more information about these projects call 253-403-KIDS or visit Safe Kids Pierce County.
Below are other organizations we partner with:
- Pierce County Child Passenger Safety Team
- Washington Safe Infant Sleep Coalition
- Perinatal Collaborative of Pierce County
- Washington Drowning Prevention Network
- West Region Window Falls Workgroup
To learn more about what we do, please call 253-403-1234.