Cystic Fibrosis Clinic
Special Services for Children with Cystic Fibrosis
The Mary Bridge Cystic Fibrosis Clinic offers children with cystic fibrosis (CF) convenient access to a range of special services. Our multidisciplinary team includes board-certified pediatric pulmonologists and gastroenterologists, a respiratory therapist, pediatric nurses, a CF care coordinator, dietitians, social workers and psychologists, and a child life specialist.
Our clinic is an accredited care center of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation as as affiliate clinic of the Cystic Fibrosis Center at Seattle Children's Hospital.
Our Cystic Fibrosis Services Include:
- Allergy testing
- Comprehensive parent education including:
- Airway clearance therapies
- Disease management
- Current therapies and CF Foundation recommendations
- Parent education nights
- Coordination of hospital stays and home IV medications
- Crisis intervention
- Phone nurse support
- Pulmonary function testing
- Referral coordination to community services
- RSV prophylaxis
- School plans and coordination
For additional information, please call 253-792-6630.