The Mary Bridge Mobile Immunization clinic partners with the Tacoma Pierce County Health Department to provide FREE vaccines for children.
Who benefits from our services?
- Children from birth through eighteen years of age
What does our clinic do?
- Our clinic is nurse-led and follows the CDC recommendations for routine childhood immunizations.
- Vaccines reduce your child’s risk of infection by introducing their body to very small amounts of disease antigens. After being immunized, your child develops antibodies, which allows for their body to recognize and fight vaccine preventable diseases.
Where are our clinics?
- Tacoma – Mary Bridge WIC office
316 N L St Tacoma, WA 98403
- Puyallup – MultiCare WIC office
1011 E Main Ave (Suite #106) Puyallup, WA 98372
What to bring?
- Please bring your child’s immunization record with you. It is important for us to know which vaccinations your child has received and when they were given.
Immunizations for adults 19 and over are available by appointment through MultiCare East Pierce Family Medicine.
To schedule an appointment, please call 253-697-1420.