Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital & Health Network is a leading treatment center for pediatric neurology services. We offer expert care and comprehensive support for children and families, providing a full range of services to promote your child’s best quality of life. We have expanded access to Virtual Care as well. Ask if a Virtual Care appointment may be appropriate for your child.
Why Choose Mary Bridge Children's for Pediatric Neurology?
When you take your child to Mary Bridge Children's for pediatric neurology services, your child is in some of the most capable hands in the region. We see thousands of patients every year, giving us a depth of experience to ensure the best outcome for your child.
Parents choose Mary Bridge Children's because we offer:
- Highly qualified specialists: Our team includes experienced, board-certified pediatric neurologists, including the area’s leading pediatric neurosurgeons. Meet our specialists to find out why they often appear on local rankings of top doctors.
- Convenient care: We have several locations across the South Puget Sound area where you can access high-quality pediatric neurology care without having to travel to Seattle. We offer both inpatient and outpatient neurology services. Learn more about our locations.
- Comprehensive support: Our services include educational recommendations and referrals to specialists in areas such as neuropsychology, speech therapy and applied behavior analysis (ABA) therapy for autism. We also have nurses and social workers ready to guide your family through the process, including a complex care team for children with life-threatening or chronic illness. Find out about our support services.
- Leading-edge technology: We use advanced neurological testing technology to ensure an accurate diagnosis for your child. Our Pediatric Sleep Disorders Clinic is one of the few clinics in the state that conducts sleep studies for children. Learn more about diagnosis and testing.
Neurological Conditions We Treat
We provide diagnosis and treatment for conditions that include:
- Headaches and migraines
- Sleep disorders
- ADD/ADHD (attention deficit disorder/attention deficit hyperactivity disorder)
- Cerebral palsy
- Developmental disabilities
- Tourette syndrome
- Neuromuscular disorders
Call us at 253-792-6630 to make an appointment with one of our specialists.