Conditions and Injuries We Treat
We provide diagnosis, evaluation and treatment, including surgical management, for a variety of orthopedic injuries and conditions:
- Brachial plexus palsy
- Bone and soft tissue tumors
- Cerebral palsy
- Club foot
- Hand and foot conditions
- Hip dysplasia
- Knee conditions, such as ACL and meniscal tears
- Limb deformities
- Osteochondritis dissecans
- Scoliosis — including surgical treatment using the Mazor Robotics Renaissance® Guidance System
- Slipped capital femoral epiphysis (SCFE)
- Spondylolysis and spondylolisthesis
- Sports injuries
This list is not exhaustive. Please contact us for more information about the conditions and injuries we treat.
Friday Fracture Clinic
Fridays are dedicated to our patients who need evaluation, treatment or follow-up care for fractures. In addition to caring for injuries, we help your child understand how to navigate practical issues, like dressing and showering, while wearing a cast.
When you call to schedule a visit, we carefully review your child’s situation to determine the most appropriate time for an appointment. Please note this may be sooner or later than your Emergency Room physician or pediatrician has recommended.Please contact us at 253-403-1507 to schedule an appointment. For more information about orthopedic conditions, please visit orthokids.org.