Pediatric Complex Care
Pediatric Complex Care Support Team
Specialized Care for Children with Complex Medical Needs
The Mary Bridge Pediatric Complex Care Support Team offers comprehensive, family-centered care for children with chronic life-limiting or life-threatening illness. Our care focuses on enhancing quality of life for children and their families.
Our flexible care model allows us to support families in a variety of ways:
- Positioning the family at the center of care decisions
- Helping to coordinate care across Mary Bridge, including both inpatient and outpatient providers
- Providing support for complex medical decision-making
- Facilitating the transition to home palliative or hospice care if appropriate
- Partnering with expectant mothers when infants have been prenatally diagnosed with medical or genetic conditions
- Adjusting care to the current level of need throughout the medical journey
For More Information
Contact our Pediatric Complex Care Support Team Coordinator at 253-403-3807.