Ready, Set, Go! 5210 Resources
Explore the information below for additional resources about healthy eating and active living.
Fruits and Vegetables
- Encourage More—Tips on helping kids eat more fruits & vegetables
or less hours of recreational screen time
- National Screen-Free Week—How to tune in to life
- Promote Healthy Viewing—Creating good habits around screens
or more hour of physical activity
- Be Active Everyday—It’s easier than you think
- Pierce County Walking Guide – Include trails, parks and other great walking tips
- Have a Drink Plan—Review what you’re drinking
- What's the Deal with Added Sugar?
- Making Water More Appealing
- Make Fun Flavored Water
- Healthy Sleeping Habits
*The Ready, Set, Go! 5210 program is adapted from the Let's Go! program in Portland, Maine. Visit www.letsgo.org for additional resources.