Pediatric Urgent Care & After-Hours Clinics
Sometimes fevers spike after sundown and accidents happen over the weekend. When your child’s comfort can't wait for regular office hours, visit one of our urgent care clinics. Our experienced staff provide prompt, exceptional care in a family-friendly setting.
Mary Bridge pediatric urgent care is available in the following locations:
- Convenience Care by Woodcreek Pediatrics - Mary Bridge Children's (Puyallup)
- Convenience Care by Woodcreek Pediatrics - Mary Bridge Children's (Sunrise)
- Mary Bridge Pediatric Urgent Care - Gig Harbor
- Mary Bridge Pediatric Urgent Care - Olympia
Our urgent care clinics treat non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries. Visit us for any of the following:
- Cold or flu symptoms
- Minor burns and bruises
- Simple lacerations, abrasions or wounds
- Sore throats
- Minor head injuries
- Sports physicals when you can't get in to see your regular provider
If your child has a life-threatening illness or injury, call 911.
Mary Bridge Children's is part of MultiCare, which has urgent care clinics for children and adults across the Puget Sound region. See a list of all MultiCare urgent care locations.